Steps to follow :
|Base|| || |
|Oreo crumbs||2 2/3 cups||665 ml|
|Margarine||2/3 cup||165 ml|
|White sugar||1/2 cup||125 ml|
|Filling|| || |
|Big marshmallows (white)||48||48|
|Milk||1/2 cup||125 ml|
|Mint essence||3/4 cup||180 ml|
|Whipped Dream Whip||3 packages||3 packages|
Cooking temperature :
- In a mixing bowl, mix the oreo crumbs, soft margarine and white sugar. Then spread it on to a greased pyrex plate.
- Melt at low temperature, the marshmallows, milk and the mint essance.
- Remove from heat and place into the fridge for approximately 1 hour until the mixture is completely cold.
- Beat the cream and add the mixture of marshmallows.
- Pour the filling onto the oreo crust and put it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate chips or any other decoration of your choice.
- Must be served frozen.
Low temperature for the marshmallows.Cooking time :